Inaugural Ibiza Boat Festival, 22nd May 2013
Ibiza’s very first boat festival! On Wednesday 22nd May, The Floating Festival, our unique annual celebration of all things nautical, sets sail on a voyage you won’t forget to the mystical Atlantis!
Meeting points for this year’s festival:
- Pussycat Bar, Plastik Bar and The Forgotten Club at 15.00 in San Antonio
- Tantra at 15.00 in Playa D’en Bossa.
The festival destination this year is Atlantis, the legendary cove nestled on the south coast of the island.
It’s only right that we celebrate the Balearic Sea in true style and the inaugural Floating Festival has a line-up Neptune himself would be proud of! Among the DJs spinning at this year’s event will be Coyu, Acid Mondays, Andy Baxter, Hauswerks, Ken Fan, Defex & Jason Bye.
Tickets for this event are priced at 50€ .
This price includes:
- Admission to the boat festival
- Two free glasses of cava or beer at one of our selected meeting points
- Discount wristbands for The Zoo Project and Sankeys Ibiza 2013 opening parties
- Membership to The Forgotten Club, Ibiza’s best kept secret and hip addition to the island’s club scene.
- Blade Runner high speed water taxis will be available at a 15€ supplement.
Tickets are limited for this year’s events but don’t worry if our boats are full, there’s plenty of room on the ocean for you to bring your own!